Monday, October 09, 2006

What Superhero Are You?

You Are Elektra

There's really no superhero with more style than you.
Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?

Prime is always threatening to replace us because we like to complete missions our way. Can he say independent women? Obviously not! He reckons he can find superheroes at the click of a finger. Ya think? It's tough being a superhero, especially when you have a double life as an author. Anyhow - if you'd like to apply for a superhero position, let me know what Superhero you are, and I'll pass the details onto Prime's assistant. Word is they're looking to recruit...

PS - don't forget that each comment you make this week puts you in a draw to win a download
of Wild Child by my alter ego, Shelley Munro.

Blue Vixen

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I took the test and evidently I'm Spider-Girl (I refuse to call myself Spider-Man, lol) I'm quick and agile, I have killer instincts (literally, it says :-)) And that kind of makes up for the whole creepy spider thing. Think I could be recruited? :-)

4:00 AM  
Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

Speaking of Superheros, there is a new tv series called Heros....it started out ok but the storyline is getting too complicted for me.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Deborah Chan said...

I think all Mom's are Superheros.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Shuck Ying said...

I enjoyed reading comice when I was a kid about superheros. Yes, I sure many of wish they were real.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Looks like we have some great recruits for Prime to take a look at!

Deborah: I agree - all Moms are superheroes!!!

Lisa: Is it a cartoon or "real" if you know what I mean. My latest new find is the show with Matthew Fox called Haunted. I have to put on my Blue Vixen suit for that. My alter ego is much braver than me!
I'm a wuss LOL

5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You Are Elektra

There's really no superhero with more style than you.
Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?

5:29 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

I am still hanging in there with Heroes. I guess my superhero would be a kick butt Zena as an immortal.

6:16 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

The darned superhero picker needs its own superhero! It told me I'm Elektra. WRONG! More like "Tired-Irritated-And-Wanna-Go-Home Woman" or "Don't-Frickin-Feel-Like-Doing-These-Damned-Edits Girl!"

Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Sigh...now I feel better!

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

9:41 PM  
Blogger J said...

LOL I'm Electra.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home