Thursday, October 19, 2006

Better Late Than...Than What? a/k/a The Winner Is...

In this case, I don't think the saying, 'Better late than never' actually applies. Today is the day I announce the winner of the contest that's been running since last Thursday. I was soooo busy at work today I had time to trade a couple of e-mails with Lauren then run around with my hair on fire all day.

I'm home now and finally have a chance to breathe...for a minute. After I post the winner of "Purple Passion's Won $50,000,000" contest I'll be off to chase the kids around while my daughter tries to cook and my son tries to catch up on his homework and I try to catch up on my research of Egypt.

But I must admit, I think I'm sadistic because... I actually LOVE my ridiculously hectic life!

Okay, back to the point. The winner of TJ's "Purple $50,000,000" contest is....Marcia Colette!

Soooo, what did Marcia win? Marcia, you have your choice of ANY of the titles written by our illustrious Dynamic Trio! So, pick something from my, Lauren or Shelley's e-books from any publisher and send the title and format preference to me at
tj@tjmichaels.com !

Woohooo!!!!!!


NOTE - You have one week to claim your prize, so get movin' chicklet :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Marcia :-) ! Happy Readings :-)

1:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Marcia!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home