Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gimme Sum!

First, for those of you looking for a continuation of Red Tigress' Rough Rider, we'll be putting up a special page for it so you can follow the story. I couldn't keep up with once a week, so we'll do it once a month. And it'll be HOT so we'll make sure we put up a warning! We'll give you the date the story is available along with a link. All you have to do is read the story until you're all hot and bothered, then tell us where you want the story to go and you'll be automatically entered into the monthly Rough Rider contest. Prizes will change often so stay tuned.

Now about the title of this post - No I didn't spell it wrong. My kids and I went out for our monthly splurge-n-glut this afternoon. We found this new restaurant called, yep you guessed it, GIMME SUM China Grill. It's a wonderful, but far from typical Chinese restaurant.

I hate to admit it, but it took me a minute to realize what the name of the place was. I was too busy reading the 'sum' part, thinking dim sum, gim sum, etc. Okay, so I was a bit slow today!

The food was excellent, the dessert was soooo good it was just wrong! Plus, the service was superior and the atmosphere was up and hip with just the right amount of tradition stirred in. If you have one in your neighborhood, you've gotta check it out.

Besides, doesn't it sound like my kind of restaurant? Perhaps one of my new heroes has gotta say that in a story? "Girl, get over here and GIMME SUM!" While she tosses over her shoulder, "You want SUM? Come get SUM!" and saunters toward the door. Of course, she never makes it... and she doesn't want to. My goodness!

Anyway, check out Gimme Sum here-->
www.gimmesum.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Sounds like a yummy place!

1:12 PM  
Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

I love Chinese food!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Deborah Chan said...

It's great finding a restaurant where the food is wonderful.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

Love the website, plus the food sounds great. Unfortunately they only have one restaurant in California- San Diego. I am up north in the Bay Area but will keep me eyes open, would love to eat sum.

4:53 PM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

Sounds absolutely yummy, TJ. It's always great when you find a new restaurant, especially where the desserts are wonderful.

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Chinese food!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can't wait to see the story page, and the continuation of the story! Mmmm...Oded! But I know how hard it can be to keep up with some projects, so no worries that it will be once a month!

I want some General Tsao's chicken!!!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

wow sounds good love chinese food

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home