Sunday, November 26, 2006

I Ain't Doin' Nuthin' !

I'm glad to say that the TJ On A Tangent Newsletter and Sneak Peek pages, where we'll continue our training of gorgeous hunky men, are coming along fabulously. There'll be lots of contests beginning the first of the year around the theme of Training Red Vixen's Rough Rider! Woohoo!

Also, stay tuned for information on the Dynamic Three Chats featuring Christina Brashear (Owner of Samhain Publishing) and Sasha Knight (Editor Extraordinaire for Samhain). We're working on a couple of other live chat goodies, too. We'll keep you posted.

So what's up with my daughter's jewelry making? She just got a shipment of beautiful genuine gemstones and is designing some high quality necklace and bracelet set. If you like genuine blue or green jade, green or peach aventurine, amethyst, moonstone, agate, garnet, tiger's eye, etc., then we'll have something for you!
Sooooo, what am I up to? I've spent the weekend doing nothing but vegging and enjoying my family. Did I get any writing done? Nope! Did I get any proposals finished? Nope! Outline a new story? Hell no!

Holidays, in my way of thinking, are for hanging out and being grateful for your loved ones. So, that's what we did-hung out. And thanks to my goofy child, I have a new funny to share with you.

Christmas is coming and that means the Chevy Chase movie 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation' - you know, the one where Chevy Chase has so many lights on the house it looks like a space ship is landing over top of it?

Check out a 30 recap of that movie...and be prepared to laugh: http://www.starz.com/features/bunnyclub/christmas_vacation/index.html

Tootles,

TJ

3 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Your daughter will be able to make some lovely jewelry with those stones.

4:16 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Hi Estella,

She's designed a lovely blue and green jade bracelet that I am totally coveting!

Hey, what do you think about a "Name That Stone" contest?

TJ

8:35 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I love the peach-colored stones. Really pretty. I'm glad you had a good break. Sometimes we need to take time off from our writing.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home