Sunday, November 12, 2006

Eewww! Hack! And a Contest, Too!

I've been stuck in bed since Thursday. Nasty stuff. I wasn't feeling all that great on Wednesday evening but didn't think much of it. I went to work on Thursday and didn't make it to lunchtime. So, other than a few posts here and there I haven't done much online this week.

IT'S WONDERFUL! Trust me, I'm not demented, I promise. Well...not right now, anyway. Usually I spend so much time peeking here and there on the web, I don't get much else done. I haven't had the energy to keep up with what everyone else is doing BUT lots of sleep gave me an idea for the third book in the V.C.O.E. vamp series (Samhain) and a follow up to JAGUAR'S RULE (EC) that brings that book together with SPIRIT OF THE PRYDE.

I also got the release date for Gift Wrap Optional: DECEMBER 15TH! Woohoo!

And my daughter, in between bringing me cups of tea, designed an awesome amethyst and light blue jade bracelet! It's so yummy I almost hate to give it away. But it'll be a prize in an upcoming contest so stay tuned (I'll put a picture up as soon as I have the energy).

And last, I need a name for a brand new online newsletter I'm putting together. So, let's turn it into a contest, eh?

So, here's what you do: Give me some ideas for THE NAME OF THIS NEWSLETTER. Post as many times as you want between now and Wednesday and your name goes into the hat for a Samhain Gift Certificate - that way you can get whatever book you want.

Hell, I should get sick more often. I'm on a roll!

Okay, I'm back to NyQuil...

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

6 Comments:

Blogger Cathy M said...

Feline Fantasies or Feline Delights

8:01 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

what about
TJ's Tantalizing Tidbits
or Tj's tasty treats
or just TJ's Tidbits

8:13 PM  
Blogger LadyVampire2u said...

Passion in Print
Exotic Expressions
Exotic Express
Heated Words
Candlelight Corner
Enticing Interlude
Desires Descriptions
Passions Press
Passion Ink

5:23 AM  
Blogger Pamk said...

Okay one more
TJ Tells All
hehe though that could be dangerous.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

TJ on a Tangent - LOL - love it!

10:14 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Ooooh wow! Finally catching up after cooties. These are great!

Names in the hat...shaking it up...and posting the winner today!

TJ

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home