Saturday, November 11, 2006

Home Again

Hello,

It seems like we've been away forever instead of just eight days. We had a wonderful time in the South Island, and I have heaps of photos as promised. I'll post some next week. We relaxed, explored, ate too much and I read LOTS of books on my PDA. I didn't do much writing, although I have to say I'm inspired and full of new ideas. Watch this space for future books and holiday plans. We're already planning which corner of New Zealand we might explore next.

Tomorrow it's back to normal. I have to take my husband to golf early in the morning and attack the washing and ironing. Oh, yeah. One big chore - I'll need to wash the dog when she arrives back from my father's farm. It won't be pleasant for either of us!

What's everyone doing for the weekend?

4 Comments:

Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

Welcome back, Shelley. That's wonderful you had a good time. I am doing my usual laundry and homework for the weekend, nothing exciting.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Shel! I'm finishing up one book and starting another! An old friend is coming to visit tomorrow and staying the night so I'm really excited about that.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

Have my son home from college this weekend. Love having both my boys' home, very noisey and busy, at least for me. I am off to make cookies and do laundry.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

Welcome back Shelley.
I am just laying back watching football this weekend.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home