Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lord of the Ring?

Today I'm doing something different. If you're drinking anything while you check out the link to the little video down below...PUT IT DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CUP! Why? Cause this is darned funny! Don't get me wrong - I am a Lord Of The Rings junkie, but this made me look at the quest a little differently *snark*. WARNING: The link below leads to a spoof of Fellowship Of The Ring done by the crew of Saturday Night Live. I don't even LIKE Saturday Night Live and it still had me laughing!

NOTE: This is totally for fun and is as far from politically correct as you can get. If you are easily offended, please don't go any further.

5 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

That spoof was hilarious!

2:59 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Hey Tehya,

Girl, I'm not doing a darned thing! I think I'm giving the word lazy a new definition!

TJ

6:27 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Hey Estella,

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I laughed my butt off!

TJ

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Hey Annalisa-girl! Thanks for dropping by, chicklet!

TJ

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home