Thursday, November 16, 2006

TJ's Newsletter Contest Winner

Hey everybody! How is everyone? I am happy to say that I am now completely sniff, snot and cough free! Woohoo!

Thank you for all the fabulous suggestions for the new newsletter! You'll see it around the first of the year (it won't take my webdiva that long to create it, but it'll take me that long to write it!) I don't write particularly slow, but I do have two full novels that have to be completed by February. Soooo, if I post a rant on the blog about how boneheaded my heroes are, don't be alarmed :D

The winner of the Newsletter Naming contest is: LADYVAMPIRE2U!

Lady has won a Samhain Publishing Gift Certificate! Please send me an e-mail to tj@tjmichaels.com to claim your prize.

IMPORTANT: You have one week (until 11/24/2007 with an extra day thrown in for Thanksgiving) to claim your prize!

Happy Wednesday, ya'll

3 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Congrats LadyVampire!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

Congrats Lady V.

7:09 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Have I told you guys how much you're appreciated today? No? Well, you are appreciated! We couldn't do what we do, write how we write, keep half-way sane, etc. without our fabulous fellow readers and authors!

Love ya to pieces :D

TJ

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home