Sunday, December 03, 2006

Carinian's Coming! Am I?

Gift Wrap Optional hits the sheets, er, scene next Friday! I can't wait for this book. It was fun writing a vampire Christmas story. Strangely enough, it's based on a man I know named Michael who is as tore up (and yes I said 'tore') as the vampire in the book. But boy does our vampire redeem himself. Can we say 'sheepskin rug,' boys and girls?

Carinian's Seeker is next up. It's a vampire multicultural story. Jean Luc Picard has a heroine who wants to meet him and she'll stop at nothing to make that dream as close to a reality as possible. Read a blurb here: Carinian's Seeker

Now this may sound strange, but there are times when I really think of all the things I want to do in life and know I don't have enough years to do them all. I'd love to see the first real deep space ship. I'd love to see transportation become more like Minority Report (interesting movie) where we can fly back and forth without using airplanes. I'd love to see the day when a woman can step into a holodeck and have her ultimate fantasy come true...then go home and tell the dishes to wash themselves!

If there was something you could hang around for what would it be? And no mushy stuff, we're being totally selfish here. After all, most of us have families and all kinds of other responsibilities to take care of every day. This is our place to play. So while I'd love to see my great, great, great, great, grandchildren grow into successful people, I'd also really like to date Commander Data from the Star Ship Enterprise. No batteries!

TJ..· ´¨¨))
-:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ www.tjmichaels.com
-:¦:--:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* www.myspace.com/tj_michaels

1 Comments:

Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

Sounds like a great book.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home