Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's Almost Here!

Can you believe it? Three more days until Christmas. I swear it seems like the year just started, and I'm not quite ready for it to be over. Of course, the year doesn't care whether I'm ready or not. It's leaving, period! At least the blizzard that left a couple of feet of snow in my driveway is supposed to blow out today. This is the view from my front door. And yep, I'd have to trudge through two-and-a-half-feet of brrrrr to get to the end of the front walk...which you can't see :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Since we got so much snow, we're going to do something fun with it. Well, what could be more fun than building a snowman? The answer: Building a BEN & JERRY'S Icecream snowman! Yum!

For fun, you can build your own right here:
BUILD A BEN & JERRY'S COOOL SNOWMAN!

I got tagged earlier this week and had to tell Six Weird Things About Me. So, what'd I do? I tagged Lise Fuller! Lise writes for the Cerridwen imprint of Ellora's Cave. Her latest release, Intimate Deceptions, is to die for. If you like cowboys, kick-butt heroines, and nail-biting suspense, be sure to check her out.

And I did successfully weasel Six Weird Things out of LISE FULLER:
****************************************************************************
1. I actually like fruit cake--no! not the store bought variety--the one you actually make. It's good and potent, if you do it right!

2. My husband is 13 years younger than me and we've been together for 17 years.

3. My husband proposed to me during the first Gulf War over shortwave radio while he was in the Iraqi desert with the 82nd Airborne division. Yes, I had to say "over" all the time so the ship-to-shore radio people could flip the switches.

4. My eldest grandchild is only one year younger than my youngest child. They think it's hysterical to talk about my son as "Uncle".

5. I love lifting and will do another contest this Spring (bodybuilding).

6. I'm a writer, how much weirder can you be? LOL!
****************************************************************************

Merry Christmas, everyone!

TJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Happy Holidays, TJ!

4:18 PM  
Blogger TJ Michaels said...

Thanks lady!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home