Monday, December 11, 2006

Shelley's Prizewinners!

I'll start my post off with some good news - remember a while ago when you helped me dress my heroine? Well, I heard yesterday that Ellora's Cave are buying Sarah's story. It was a great birthday present. Watch this space for more news of SEX, SPIES AND SAPPHIRES!

I decided to pick an extra winner since I'm having such a great month. And the winners are:

Denise
Liz
Lisa T

Your prize is a download of one of the following:

Live the Moment (contemporary)
Wild Child (contemporary)
Curse of Brandon Lupinus (shapeshifter)
Stray Cat Strut (gay/shapeshifter)

email me at shelley munro @ gmail. com (no spaces) with your choice of download plus format. For Live the Moment and Wild Child I only have PDF and HTML formats.

Oh, and I forgot to say. I'm a Selkie shifter, much to my disgust. I much prefer cats!

4 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Congrats ladies!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Congrats!!!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Loretta said...

Congrats ladies on winning. At leased I guessed right when I said you were a selkie Shelley.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Awesome
Thank You Shelley
This made my day
Thanks Everyone

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home