Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Unforgettable by Shelley Munro

My next release, UNFORGETTABLE is out on Feb 21. It's sort of crept up on me and I hadn't realized release day was so close until I saw my cover on the Ellora's Cave coming soon page. My website isn't even updated yet, although my web lady has the info and the update should be finished in the next few days.

Unforgettable is a historical set during World War 2. It's a story that has niggled at me for ages, demanding that I wrote it.

Here's the blurb:

1941. Britain is at war and under threat from the enemy. Life is fragile and love is more important than ever.

Margo can’t forget Johnnie. A chance meeting brings an opportunity to correct past mistakes, to show him they belong together. Bombs rain down on the city and they take refuge. It’s a night of discovery, of passion and bittersweet love laced with danger and the realization that Johnnie must return to fight the enemy. Margo is thrilled, but in the morning old problems resurface and she faces one final test to prove their love is unforgettable.


Also out last week: SNAP!

Snap! is available now from Triskelion Publishing in e-format and the print version is now available for preorder on Amazon.

Snap! is a humorous look at what happens when Alice receives an unexpected inheritance. Once Alice learns her inheritance is a condom company her life becomes full of complications...

3 Comments:

Blogger LISA WILLIAMS said...

Congrats on your new releases.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Thanks, Lisa!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

I picked up Snap last week. The storyline tickled my funnybone and I can't wait to read it.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home