Thursday, January 04, 2007

Dang It, I'm Late!

I usually post early in the day, but today I'm actually playing mom. My day usually starts with me getting up and going to work, then rushing home so I can write or promo. Last night, my youngest came down to my room around 2:00 am after having a bout of vomiting of Exorcist-like proportions. It continued on into the day so I ended up staying home with him.

Can someone tell me where the rule is written that if your teen is up all night, then the mom has to be up all night, too? Well, written or not, that's just the way it works out. And as much as I complain about it, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I did promise my kids that when they have children of their own that I'm going to spoil them rotten...then send 'em home! LOL!

TJ

By the way, CARINIAN'S SEEKER is coming! I happen to be in editing hell for that book, but it's coming next month! Woohoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cathy M said...

Its just part of the Mom Code. Really looking forward to reading CS.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I hope your son is better soon! Sending good vibes for those edits. I'm in editing mode at the moment, so sympathize ;-)

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a general rule and it always comes with vomit or horrible poo issues - whether they're 15 months or 15 years old. Sigh.

I hope he's better soon.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home