Friday, December 22, 2006

What Holiday Food are You?

At this time of the year my thoughts naturally turn to food. Yummy, delicious food with large helpings of things I don't normally eat. Sharing a special meal with friends and family is part of my holiday celebration and probably part of yours as well. Since it's summer down here we tend to stick to lighter foods with fresh vegetables and fruit although some families have traditional hot meals with a turkey roast and Christmas pudding. Thoughts of food led me to this quiz...


You Are a Trifle

No doubt, you have many intricate layers. But deep down, you're a little squishy.



The funny thing is I'm not a trifle fan but the description is probably fairly accurate. So tell me, what holiday food are you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Pamk said...

You Are a Gingerbread House
A little spicy and a little sweet, anyone would like to be lost in the woods with you.
okay that sounds good to me

8:15 PM  
Blogger Cathy M said...

Hi Pam, I am a Gingerbread House too. Happy Holidays.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

Aw, a gingerbread house sounds really cool ;-)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

I am also a gingerbread house!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Shelley Munro said...

I'm lost - a trifle among three gingerbread houses LOL

6:38 PM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

I am a Yule Log. LOL

"While you do have holiday spirit, you have a secret, heathen past."

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home