Monday, December 25, 2006

Season's Greetings from New Zealand


Here's wishing you a wonderful and safe festive season. Boxing day is almost over here in New Zealand. Yesterday we dropped in on friends before having lunch with my family and we rounded off the day by spending time with my husband's family. For a change it wasn't raining and today has been just beautiful.

I've had a few days away from writing and have read lots of books and kicked back, but I'm starting to get fidgety about not writing. It's clear that writing is a disease where I'm concerned, and I intend to get back to my work in progress tomorrow - to save my sanity. I went for a bike ride today and stayed away from the crowds at the shopping centers who were attending the post-Christmas sales. There's nothing that I need badly enough to make me fight through through crowds of determined shoppers!!

How have you spent the last few days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home