Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hair? What Hair?

Today my kids come home! Woohoo! They've been gone for a week and I was supposed to spend the time resting and writing. Well...I got a good bit of the writing part in there, but resting was out the window. There's still a ridiculous amount of snow on the ground, but at least I can get out of the driveway now, thanks to me, my back and a shovel.

And I'm so close to finishing SERATI'S FLAME I can almost taste it. One problem - I'm royally stuck! Two chapters left and I'm stuck on the ending. It's already outlined but I'm still struggling with it. Perhaps my heroine will just go ahead and pull her hair out...oh wait, she's already done that. Okay, maybe she'll declare she has a headache and just go to bed, leaving the ending up to the hero?

Hmmm. Somehow I don't think that'll work. But it's the last day of the year, it would be fabulous to end it with TheEnd.

I look forward to next year. We had some fabulous things happen, like my debut book, followed by three more releases, plus two contracts for 2007. But we also faced some serious challenges that I am so ready to be done with.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (and I'm sure it's not a train) and 2007 is going to be one of the best for me and my kids! Why? 'Cause I said so :D

TJ
www.tjmichaels.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Estella said...

Stay positive, TJ!

5:09 PM  
Blogger N.J.Walters said...

Congratulations on all your amazing accomplishments this year, TJ! I hope that whatever problems you're facing, get resolved and that 2007 is a fantastic year for you.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home